Call for abstract
Plenary lectures: 20-25 min + 5 min for discussion
Oral presentations: 10 min + 5 min for discussion
Poster sessions – 16 and 17 November, Conference Lobby
To all authors:
Please be informed that one paid congress fee allows only two report one oral or poster.
Beside only abstracts of authors who paid congress fee by 1 October, 2017, will be included in program and abstract book.
The official language of the Congress is English.
Working language of the Congress (presentations and discussion) is English.
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation, preferably on one of the topics listed in Topics page, at the 10th Balkan Congress of Microbiology
Abstract submission - opened 5 June 2017
Abstract deadline – 31 July 2017
Abstract (word file) can be submitted by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject must contain YOUR NAME + TOPIC + ORAL/POSTER PRESENTATION CHOICE
Abstract submission guideline
Abstract length should contain < 250 words, in Times New Roman (12)
Subtitles: aim, methods, results, conclusions.
Effect of Plant Extracts on Staphylococcus aureus Growth (12)
John Maurice, Valentine Best and Hristophorus Georgios (12)
Rega Institute, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium (10)
Abstract content (structure):
- Title – Capital letters, Bold, Times New Roman - 14 pt
- Authors - Family name, First letter of the First name - Bold, Times New Roman, 12 pt
- Affiliation of each author; Institution - Times New Roman, 10 pt
- Aim - Times New Roman, 12 pt
- Methods - Times New Roman - 12 pt
- Results - Times New Roman, 12 pt
- Conclusions - Times New roman, 12 pt
- Key words - 3-5, Times New Roman - 12 pt, Italic
*Abstract structure titles should be in bold.
Full manuscripts will be published in Acta Microbiologica Bulgarica (AMB)
Edition of the Bulgarian Society for Microbiology.
The manuscript preparation has to follow the AMB Guide for Authors: